Congratulations to Mrs Courtney from Belfast who was our STAR survey winner for this quarter
We work with Voluntas, an independent market research company, to carry out satisfaction surveys with tenants on our behalf. These surveys are completed via telephone on a range of service areas including our Services Centre, Repairs and Maintenance. In addition, we carry out a STAR satisfaction survey with a random selection of our tenants on a monthly basis. We aim to complete 110 surveys per month to ensure we obtain a full range of tenant views.
Mrs Courtney took a few minutes to complete the survey and has won a tablet!
The STAR survey, is Housemark’s framework which allows us to measure customer satisfaction, benchmark our performance with others and assess trends over time. To enable us to gather feedback on a range of key service areas across the organisation, we have included the 7 core STAR questions.
1. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the overall quality of your home?
2. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your neighbourhood as a place to live?
3. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that your rent provides value for money?
4. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that your service charges provide value for money?
5. Generally, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way Choice deals with repairs and maintenance?
6. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that Choice listens to your views and acts upon them?
7. Taking everything into account, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the service provided by Choice?
We receive timely feedback and therefore can follow up on any concerns you may raise through the survey in real-time. We welcome your honest feedback as it helps us to understand what we are doing well and where we need to make improvements.
So if you want to be in with the chance to win, all you have to do is complete the survey when contacted!