In these challenging times and in line with Government instructions we are concentrating on critical service delivery.
This means that only emergency repairs which are an immediate risk to health and safety will be completed.
These repairs include but are not limited to:
· Complete failure of heating or hot water
· Unsafe gas systems including carbon monoxide activations
· Unsafe or complete failure of electrical systems
· Burst pipes and flooding
· Blocked communal drains – remember to only use toilet paper as wipes, kitchen roll etc will block pipework
· Fire alarm activations
· Lift entrapment – please minimize use of lifts as social distancing is not possible within a lift.
This list is not exhaustive. Please e-mail us for all non-emergency repair requests email@example.com
To minimise the spread of the virus and in keeping with the Government’s advice on social distancing, when reporting repairs, staff will be asking all customers if they are self-isolating, and if so, our contractor will be advised. Our contractors will carry out a risk assessment before attending to the works and they will contact you to advise on what to do next. When contractors do attend, please stay in another room while they complete the repair and permit them to use hand washing facilities where requested.