In these challenging times and in line with Government instructions we are concentrating on critical service delivery.
We continue to prioritise critical service delivery including works of a health and safety nature and essential servicing. However, urgent and routine repairs should be reported and we will endeavor to attend within agreed timescales.
To minimise the spread of the virus and in keeping with the Government’s advice on social distancing, when reporting repairs, staff will be asking all customers if they are self-isolating or shielding, and if so, our contractors will be advised. Our contractors will carry out a risk assessment when attending to the works and will contact you to advise on what to do next.
Repairs can be reported by calling us on 0300 111 2211 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org To minimise the risk of virus transmission, please advise us immediately if anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms. When our contractor attends, please adhere to the following where possible:
• Maintain minimum 2 metre social distancing from any contractor or Choice staff member visiting your home;
• Wear a mask or mouth covering such as a scarf;
• Clean contact points such as door handles before and after the visit;
• Wedge open doors to any room we need access to;
• Ventilate any room we need access to by opening windows;
• Keep all family members and pets out of affected rooms;
• If requested, please allow our contractors and staff to wash their hands.
Please advise our contractor or staff member if you prefer them to wear a mask. We very much appreciate your assistance and co-operation