We work with more than 40 Joint Management Partners and have in excess of 170 services.

The Supported Living model varies by scheme in accordance with the level of support required. We offer hostel accommodation, residential care homes, shared living and sheltered dwellings  as well as self-contained accommodation. The support provided to our tenants can range from 24hr to minimal floating support.

Applications and Transfers

All new applications for social housing within Northern Ireland must be made through the Housing Executive.  You can obtain an application from your local Housing Executive office or any housing association office.  Alternatively you can download the form here Housing Transfer Application form.

If you are interested in transferring from an existing social housing tenancy you must apply directly to your landlord who will carry out a transfer assessment of your needs.

You can pick up a form at any Housing Executive district office or Choice office. Alternatively you can download the form here.The form contains guidance notes to help you complete your application but if you have any enquiries about the process you can contact the Housing Executive or Choice on 0300 111 2211.